IT IS THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN…TO STARTING THINKING ABOUT YOUR NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS; WHAT IS REALISTIC AND OBTAINABLE. HOW ABOUT MAKING A VOW TO TAKE ONE EPIC TRIP IN 2016?!?!
The time is now to take life by the horns and live exactly how you have always dreamed! Is there a place or places you have only dreamt of visiting that in the grand scheme of things is very realistic? Do you have an event coming up that you could turn into your epic trip like a honeymoon, family vacation, anniversary, graduation, or any other excuse under the sun to travel?
Go there. Do it. Make a vow to yourself right now and begin the planning process so you can make your epic trip happen. I imagine my epic trip almost everyday, but then again I have a severe case of wanderlust, so I want to share with you a few ideas I have in my many hours of day dreaming.
HOPEFULLY, THEY WILL LIGHT A LITTLE FLAME INSIDE YOU TO GET YOU MOTIVATED FOR AN EPIC TRIP IN 2016!
South Africa & Madagascar to spend time among hundreds of animal species found nowhere else on earth and stay in an eco lodge in the Serengeti.
- Indonesia to explore your spiritual side, surf world class waves, ride mopeds and tut tuts, and escape the hustle and bustle.
- A full tour of Italy and Greece starting in Rome and ending in the Greek Isles.
- Cruise the Hawaiian Islands via a two week cruise to fully submerse yourself in the beauty of the Aloha State.
- Island hop the Caribbean visiting St. Lucia, St. Maarten, & St. John to fill yourself with he pasta island “no worries” attitude.
- Cruise Antartica with National Geographic and who knows…maybe even renew your vows there?!?!
- Stay with a native Patagonian family while you spend your days hiking, fishing, and learning their trades.
- Take a few months off travel to Australia and New Zealand to finally live the adventure you should have done in your 20’s.
- Visit Lofoten Islands, Norway during the summer months to experience the Midnight Sun.
- Trace your lineage and visit the town where you family originates.